Photo taken by Amy Sillman before dropping my favorite blogging camera in the mud.
Photo not so good is it was removed from post. She is a better painter.
North 12th street: one of my favorite little commercial artists buildings ready to be demolished. Turky's nest far right artMovingProjects just a little further...
Epicenter of town north 6th street between Bedford and Berry- lookin good:)
- ► 2013 (35)
- ► 2012 (46)
- ► 2011 (70)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (133)
- ► 2008 (105)
- Happy Holidays
- Chrismas eve 9.00 A.M. Williamsburg Brooklyn
- Darfur Orphan Scandle
- The Sound of Money
- Thomas Ruff
- Hillary Clinton Cracked
- Blogger Skins/Wall Street Journal
- Williamsburg Doomed David Yassky what are you doin...
- Devon Dikeou in The New Yorker
- Jens Brand
- Flux Factory New York NY NY
- Linda Post
- Laura Newman
- Holiday Shopping Show
- Joel Klein Gets F/Earth School Field Trip
- Paul Bauman
- Hotel coming to Williamsburg
- Google Map KM Construction next door
- Building Collapses in Williamsburg
- Brian Belott at Canada
- Zing Magazine is Out Democrazy Devon Dikeou
- Beauty Addiction
- ▼ December (23)