Jackhammering at 9.00A.M -
Merry X-Mas, from our new neighbors who still have not introduced themselves.
They are planning to build a hotel. Is this what is going to improve the neighborhood?
In light of the current overkill of buildings which are not being filled- this seems utter lunacy.
All last week the city spent installing a new stop-light system on north12th and Bedford Ave.
Jack hammering incessantly.
Before building goes up. (note huge puddle) this the result of the park origenally being part of the creek, it is land fill- apparently not enough.
Colin's crap, black shoe, and paper towel- Mccaren Park (these photos taken a couple days
- ► 2013 (35)
- ► 2012 (46)
- ► 2011 (70)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (133)
- ► 2008 (105)
- Happy Holidays
- Chrismas eve 9.00 A.M. Williamsburg Brooklyn
- Darfur Orphan Scandle
- The Sound of Money
- Thomas Ruff
- Hillary Clinton Cracked
- Blogger Skins/Wall Street Journal
- Williamsburg Doomed David Yassky what are you doin...
- Devon Dikeou in The New Yorker
- Jens Brand
- Flux Factory New York NY NY
- Linda Post
- Laura Newman
- Holiday Shopping Show
- Joel Klein Gets F/Earth School Field Trip
- Paul Bauman
- Hotel coming to Williamsburg
- Google Map KM Construction next door
- Building Collapses in Williamsburg
- Brian Belott at Canada
- Zing Magazine is Out Democrazy Devon Dikeou
- Beauty Addiction
- ▼ December (23)