Monday, June 14, 2010
The not so great outdoors
Dead Oaks: clockwise from bot. white oak 33, Pin Oak 42,12, Red Oak 13, and unknown.
After a little digging it seems a kid pulled them out as someone tried to re-plant them without the roots. only 2 partial root structures found. Will not put anymore trees on city streets.
Trees in backyard in good shape. Cat standing guard.
- ► 2013 (35)
- ► 2012 (46)
- ► 2011 (70)
- Brooklyn Backyards and Nazi's, Cats, and Squirrels...
- indoor irrigation
- Home Depot Juniper
- First trees planted
- Green Dome
- Brooklyn trees face adversity
- Indoor irrigation System
- Neo- earth works BIock Island
- Tree Tube graveyard
- The not so great outdoors
- Preparing for the great outdoors
- Ugly backyard with stray cats
- Tracking Giant Sequoia and Bristle Cone Pine
- ▼ June (14)
- ► 2009 (133)
- ► 2008 (105)