Sunday, November 25, 2007
BITMAP: as good as new/Dog Show
This weekend saw a scene at Vertexlist with Jonas Mekas in foreground burned out by flash.
Here we have the typical problem of so many people that seeing the art becomes a challenge.
Will have to go back for another look. I am not going to cherry pick this one.
The Dog Show in west Springfield Mass. had lots of space(this being 1 of 3 buildings) and dogs but few people. A rare example of art being more popular than mans best friend. Note hand on french poodle's privates.
- ► 2013 (35)
- ► 2012 (46)
- ► 2011 (70)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (133)
- ► 2008 (105)
- Blip Festival
- Brooklyn Building Department
- BITMAP: as good as new/Dog Show
- Studio Visits with old friends
- New Building Construction and Demo in Williamsburg...
- Chris Ashley
- The Seed Project
- Devon Dikeou and Luke Murphy@ artMovingProjects
- Emilio Fantin/Luigi Negro
- Rhizome needs You
- untitled (animation 1)
- BITMAP: as good as new @ vertexList
- Little red house Block Island Rhode island
- ▼ November (13)