Thursday, October 29, 2009

old work recycled

"Livingroom" lithograph 22.5x 36" BFK rives 1984

"Classroom" Lithograph BFK rives 36x22.5 1984
"Bathroom" Lithograph BFK rives 36x22.5 1984

These prints were proofs made for a suite "One Day" while in Gus Mazzocca's class at the printshop while an undergrad at the University of Connecticut in Storrs. He was a great inspiration for me as a youngster. Gerald Doudera, and Tony/Anthony Pratt(could not find any of his work online, or reference to him, he was a Yale grad. and retired from teaching in 1997) also, were great teachers! Will include the rest of the prints if I remember later, my camera's battery died. I am recycling the paper for a new project.

1 comment:

Cathryn Falwell said...

I can't find a trace of Tony Pratt either. If you hear anything, please let me know.

Blog Archive