(Double click to enlarge image)
Note: water rushing out of gate and open, The Fire Department quickly responded and got the water under control- god bless the fire department- This was the night of my daughter Jane's sleepover Birthday party. 8 Girls spent the night. Looks like this is going to be a pretty classy Hotel with this high end chipboard gates.
Contact at last: H. Onat Ersoy MBA wants access to the backyard to protect us from the demolition. Since there is nothing in our backyard we care about we deny access.
Meanwhile the fire department trains new recruits from 8.00 a.m. on Saturday mornings till late at night. The gates remain open all sunday at: 156 north 12th and artists document destruction. As the skylights fell a story to the concrete Nancy Horowitz, " the building was shaking" calls 311 with no apparent response.
- ► 2013 (35)
- ► 2012 (46)
- ► 2011 (70)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (133)
- Jonah Groeneboer at Bellwether
- Michael Bell Smith at Foxy Productions
- Richard Artschwager
- Luis Gispert
- upcoming Cynthia Bloom nmps Jens Brand
- Kiska Group LTD vs. Brooklyn Fire Department
- Building 475 Kent Avenue Evacuated
- Addison Thompson finds Andy Warhol
- John Currin
- Computer Materialism/Happy Martin Luther King Day...
- Hebrew Home
- Health Care
- Adam Simon
- Doron Golan
- ▼ January (16)