Friday, June 15, 2007
Hillary Clinton divests
One has got to question this. Here is someone who is making money from the enemy.
Trust included stock in oil and drug companies, military contractors and Wal-Mart.
The blind trust held stock in pharmaceutical companies, including $250,000-$500,000 in Biogen Idec and Johnson & Johnson and $100,000-$250,000 in Amgen, Pfizer and GlaxoSmithKline. It also invested in General Electric and Raytheon, two leading defense contractors. The trust had a varied portfolio, with investments in numerous other companies, including Exxon Mobil, BP Amoco, Walt Disney and eBay.
How can she claim not to know- is this what she is going to say as president. Say i did not know i have heard that before.
- ► 2013 (35)
- ► 2012 (46)
- ► 2011 (70)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (133)
- ► 2008 (105)
- Digital Political Time Lapse
- Nuclear weapon in Iraq?
- Send letter to Condoleezza Rice about Darfur
- Closing Party at artMovingProjects
- Hillary Clinton divests
- Propaganda in the studio
- Studio Visits in Bushwick
- Project Rendition Momenta Art
- Recruiting at artMovingProjects
- Zing 21
- Dik F. Liu
- another weekend at artMovingProjects
- paintings 2002
- Hillary Rodham Clinton study for a painting
- ▼ June (14)