Monday, April 23, 2007
Save Darfur Rally Wall Street tommorrow
So I drove down to the tavern this morning to find a very small group of young people handing out flyers. They read Call Fidelity Now! 1-800-532-5340. Tell Fidelity to stop investing in companies that fund genocide in Darfur, Sudan. They named PetroChina a Chinese oil company one of the worst offenders supporting the Sudanese military. Sinopec is also mentioned.
Scroll down to see some pictures from Darfur as evidence of genocide.
7.30 am Tuesday april 24th Whitehorse tavern 25 bridge street
- ► 2013 (35)
- ► 2012 (46)
- ► 2011 (70)
- ► 2010 (133)
- ► 2009 (133)
- ► 2008 (105)
- Crowds at Disney World
- Save Darfur Rally Wall Street tommorrow
- Google Maps of Williamsburg Brooklyn and the Sudan...
- Mayor Bloomberg and NYC traffic
- untitled 24 (non-linear collateral damage)
- Zoe Sheehan Saldana and Tom Moody artMovingProject...
- osama bin laden
- Linda Post Utube James Kalm
- Linda Post AFIELD
- Michael Smith at Christine Burgin opens tonight
- Zoe Sheehan Saldana artMovingProjects
- Phillip Wofford
- Sol LeWitt
- Darfur images evidence of Genocide
- untitled 15 and 16
- More MOMA
- Easter at Moma where is Bin Laden
- Bus to Washington DC
- Impeach President Bush
- Save Darfur
- untitled 21,22 (unidentical twins)
- ▼ April (22)